Safe Electricity

  Safe electricity for the community

A donation has enabled the qualified electricians to undertake a program to replace wiring in the villagers’ homes. The Safe Electricity program rewires the villagers homes. Ensuring safety from the risk of fire caused by faulty wiring. Many people wire their own homes with little understanding of the danger of electricity; this increases the risk of fire especially in the palm leaf houses.
 
New circuit boards and energy saving lights are installed. Solar panels are placed in homes far from the electric supply.

Copyright © 2012 by Grace House Community Centre - All Rights Reserved - E-mail : info@gracehousecambodia.org